|Propylene Glycol, by weight||92.5%|
|pH (50% Glycol)||8.0-10.0|
A high quality, cost-efficient propylene glycol heat transfer fluid blended with superior inhibitors that provide protection and thermal stability for applications that demand high performing and long-life fluid. Under proper maintenance, Relatherm PG will provide the thermal properties and corrosion protection your system demands.
- Composition by weight: 92.5% Propylene Glycol, 7.5% Inhibitors
- Typical Operating Range: -50°C (-60°F) to 175°C (350°F)
- Inhibitors are formulated for pH stability and to protect brass, copper, steel, cast iron, aluminum and other metals.
- Comes in different concentrations/premixes (blended with pure de-ionized water)
- Compatible with other inhibited Propylene Glycol
WHY RELATHERM PG?
Relatherm PG contains advanced inhibitors that provide a long fluid life and lower maintenance costs. It protects equipment in many industrial applications such as chillers, line heaters, HVAC systems, refrigeration etc.