|Ethylene Glycol, by weight||92.5%|
|pH (50% Glycol)||8.0-10.0|
A high quality, cost-efficient industrial heat transfer fluid blended with superior inhibitors that provide protection and thermal stability for applications that demand a high performing extended life fluid. Under proper maintenance, it provides the thermal properties and corrosion protection every system needs.
- Composition by weight: 92.5% Ethylene Glycol, 7.5% Inhibitors
- Typical Operating Range: 50°C (-60°F) to 175°C (350°F)
- Inhibitors are formulated for pH stability and to protect brass, copper, steel, cast iron, aluminum and other metals.
- Comes in different concentrations/premixes (blended with pure de-ionized water)
- Compatible with other inhibited Ethylene Glycol such as Dowtherm SR1, Jeffcool E-100N and Norkool N209
WHY RELATHERM EG?
Relatherm EG contains advanced inhibitors that provide a long fluid life and lower maintenance costs. It protects equipment in many industrial applications such as chillers, line heaters, HVAC systems, refrigeration etc.