|Maximum Bulk Temperature||260°C||500°F|
|Minimum Use Temperature||0°C||32°F|
|Flash Point (Closed Cup)||129°C||265°F|
A premium heat transfer system flush fluid designed to transition heat transfer systems safely from mineral oil and synthetic heat transfer fluids to Silicone-based heat transfer fluids. It prevents a cross-contamination of the virgin fluid with a dissimilar fluid. In new or recently reconditioned systems for which silicone-based thermal fluids are intended, it is also effective for the flushing of other contaminants such as welding slag, debris, and metal particles.
- Industry leading thermal fluid anti-contamination solution
- Maximum Use Temperature: 260°C / 500°F
- Treat Rate: 80%-100% of system volume
- Compatible with most silicone-based heat transfer fluids.
WHY RELAFLUSH S?
The conversion of heat transfer systems from mineral oil to Silicone-based heat transfer fluids was tricky prior to the launch of RelaFlush S. This is even more so considering the fluid carryover issues that result from the inability to properly evacuate sumps, u-bends and other areas. RelaFlush S was designed to purge and cleanse heat transfer systems in preparation for Silicone-based heat transfer fluids. It is effective for the dislodgement and removal of fouling deposits and remnants of mineral oil from areas of low velocity and ordinarily inaccessible points in the circuit.
- Drain existing heat transfer fluid
- Add RelaFlush S and heat to a temperature between 350°F (177°C) and 600°F (315°C)
- Circulate RelaFlush S through system maintaining recommended temperature
- Drain flush fluid and replace filters as necessary.
Caution: Use adequate protective clothing and face protection. Hot thermal fluid can cause serious burns.