|Maximum Bulk Temperature||315°C||600°F|
|Minimum Use Temperature||0°C||32°F|
|Flash Point (Closed Cup)||204°C||400°F|
A heat transfer system flush fluid designed to remove fluid degradation and oxidation byproducts from a heat transfer system. It is also effective for the flushing of contaminants such as welding slag, debris, and metal particles from new or recently reconditioned systems. In scenarios where a changeover from synthetic thermal fluid to a mineral-oil-based fluid is to be done, RelaFlush is also very effective for flushing out the remnant of synthetic thermal fluids, thereby preventing cross-contamination from a dissimilar fluid.
- Industry leading thermal fluid anti-contamination solution
- Maximum Use Temperature: 315°C / 600°F
- Treat Rate: 80-100% of system volume
- Compatible with most mineral-oil based heat transfer fluids.
After the use of RelaClean family of products or other heat transfer system cleaners, degradation byproducts already solubilized and entrained must be evacuated as much as possible to prevent a re-deposition and contamination of virgin thermal fluid. RelaFlush was designed to purge and cleanse heat transfer systems. Its additive package is effective for the dislodgement and removal of fouling deposits, especially around areas of low velocity and ordinarily inaccessible points in the circuit.
- Drain existing heat transfer fluid
- Add RelaFlush and heat to a temperature between 350°F (177°C) and 600°F (315°C)
- Circulate RelaFlush through system maintaining recommended temperature
- Drain flush fluid and replace filters as necessary
Caution: Use adequate protective clothing and face protection. Hot thermal fluid can cause serious burns.