|Maximum Bulk Temperature
|Minimum Use Temperature
|Flash Point (Closed Cup)
Preventative maintenance is critical in today’s demanding and unpredictable production environment. RelaClean is an extended life heat transfer fluid that also doubles as a system cleaner, allowing for a mitigation of oxidation during production. It delays varnish/sludge formation and dissolves any formed during production. This preventative maintenance fluid can be used at temperatures as high as 288°C /550°F.
- Highly effective dual-use heat transfer fluid and system cleaner designed for light to moderately fouled systems
- Treat Rate: 100% of system volume.
- Maximum Use Temperature: 287°C / 550°F
- No unpleasant odor or fumes
- No flush is required after use
Thermal fluid degradation is commonplace in today’s demanding and unpredictable production environment. Poor quality heat transfer fluids, process upsets and or operator error can also play a major role. Oxidation leads to the formation of coke deposits and sludge. At an advanced stage, this can become protracted, leading to inefficient heat transfer, safety concerns and production issues. RelaClean was designed with this problem in mind. Using it is a proactive measure against fluid degradation. It cleans heat transfer systems in place without disruption to regular production schedules, making it a popular choice for facilities with minimal appetite for downtime.
- Drain existing fluid completely from system
- Add RelaClean at 100% of system volume
- Start system, turn on heat gradually and raise temperature to operating temperature (at or under 287°C / 550°F) while circulating the thermal fluid
- Run fluid in system per regular cycle.
- Caution: Use adequate protective clothing and face protection. Hot thermal fluid can cause serious burns.