|Maximum Bulk Temperature||65°C||149°F|
|Minimum Use Temperature||-40°C||-40°F|
|Flash Point (Closed Cup)||96°C||205°F|
Fast-acting concentrate cleaner for large heat transfer system. It softens, dissolves, and cleans carbon deposits and sludge within heat transfer systems. It is an effective maintenance solution for the removal of hard carbon deposits during emergency shutdowns and planned outages. This unique formulation helps to restore system performance and efficiency by removing fouling from heat transfer surfaces.
- Potent system cleaner – Economical for large heat transfer systems
- Treat Rate: 5%-10% of system volume mixed into existing mineral-oil based heat transfer fluid.
- No interruption – Continue to run production with blend of RelaClean LC and heat transfer fluid.
- Maximum Use Temperature: 315°C / 600°F
- No flushing is required after use
WHY RELACLEAN LC?
Thermal fluid degradation can be quite problematic in large heat transfer systems utilizing lower quality heat transfer fluids. Oxidation often leads to the formation of coke deposits and sludge. At an advanced stage, this can become protracted, leading to inefficient heat transfer, safety concerns and production issues. RelaClean LC is a concentrate cleaner designed to rectify the effects of fluid degradation in these systems. It effectively cleans while the system runs, leading to more efficient heat transfer.
- Install a mesh screen in the Y-strainer to catch semi-solids
- Drain 5%-10% of the existing heat transfer fluid
- Add 5% – 10% of RelaClean LC concentrate into the remaining thermal fluid
- Circulate thermal fluid and cleaner and run system normally (up to a maximum temperature of 600°F/315°C). Fluid and cleaner can be run for a duration of a few weeks to one (1) year.
- To drain the fluid and cleaner, shut off heat source and keep pump running until fluid temperature goes down to 180°F/82°C.
Caution: Use adequate protective clothing and face protection. Hot thermal fluid can cause serious burns.